I work as a physique transformation coach/ competition preparation/ strength coach and I am a PICP Level 2 Coach.
- As a child I grew up I did gymnastics, ballroom dancing and riding horses
- I became a Personal Trainer in 2001 and immigrated to Canada in 2003.
- I started modeling and my fitness career in 2010.
- Entered the WBFF in 2012 won first place and earned my WBFF Pro status my first time being on the WBFF stage.
- Became PICP Level 2 Certified in 2014.
- In 2015, I switched from WBFF to IFBB and won my IFBB Pro Status within my first 3 competitions.